Here is some safety information we would like to pass along
- Parties will be capped at 8 Persons
- Tables will be 6 ft. apart
- Disposable and digital menus will maintain thorough sanitation procedures.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks. Please note that per the CDC and Local Health departments, cooks who prepare food near open flames will have the option not to wear mask for safety concerns.
- Diners must wear masks at all times when not seated, if there is a medical reason for not wearing a mask, please request to be seated outdoors
- All diners must wear masks while waiting for food and when not eating or drinking
- Food can only be ordered while seated at the table. Only staff members may deliver food and beverages.
- Bar seating will be available for dining with distancing per health department guidelines
Please be aware that we will not be taking reservations for indoor dining. However, reservations will be accepted for parties from 6 to 8 pp max. For the near future, will be unable to honor any of our past indoor promotions. We hope to resume them when we are once again at 100% capacity and we thank you for your patience.
We are also pleased to let you know that we were able to do some renovations during the time we were closed. Our bar area has been updated and expanded.
Outdoor dining will continue weather permitting and we will only accept reservations for parties of 6 pp to 8 pp. Tables will be distances as they have been. Seating will be limited to 90 minutes. Mask policy for diners will be as stated above.
Cleaning and Safety
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we have implemented a new air purification system. This system uses the latest technology to eliminate 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
- We will continue to screen our staff prior to their work shifts for temperature or any Covid symptoms. Should any symptoms be detected the employee will be sent home immediately and be sent for testing Per CDC and Health Department guidelines, employees will be instructed to wash their hands and sanitize frequently during their shift. We will also provide them with masks, sanitizers and gloves (if required).
- Tables will be disinfected and cleaned between dining parties and we will provide our customers with hand sanitizing stations.
Your support during the past few months has been awesome and we do appreciate it!! We will continue to navigate the next few months together as we suspect there may be more changes ahead of us. Thanks again for your continued support!