- Room Deposits are non refundable
- Our Banquet Room is available for 3 hours. You will be charged a $200 room charge for each additional hour you stay after the 3 hour period.
- We require a guarantee (amount of guests who will be attending) two days prior to the event. This is the amount we will prepare food for and set tables for. It is also the minimum amount for which you will be charged.
- According to law this is a non-smoking building. We do not allow smoking in our banquet room or in the rest rooms No one is allowed on the outdoor fire escape.
- No leftover food may be taken home. It is against board of health regulations.
- We cannot allow any outside food, snacks, candy or beverages to be brought in to the restaurant.
- Entertainers/DJs will be charge as a guest if they eat as guests
- Occasion cakes may be brought in with manager approval
Decorations:We do not allow the following
- Confetti or candles on tables,
- Pinatas or wall decorations
DJ/EntertainmentIf you plan on hiring a DJ the following rules apply
- No smoke machines allowed (they will set off our fire alarms)
- DJ will be responsible for setting up and taking down all DJ equipment (elevator is available to assist) Decibel restriction at manager's discretion. We do not allow excessive loudness as it disturbs our restaurant guests below in our dining room
Teenage Party Rules
- You must have at least 1 parent/chaperone per 20 teenagers
- No underage drinking allowed
Kids Party Rules
- No excessive physical play allowed, running, jumping, tag, etc.
- We do not want anyone to get hurt or injured.
- Children must be under parental control and supervision at all times
- Any damage caused to the walls, carpet, etc. will be the responsibility of the customer to replace/repair.
- We do not allow smash cakes. Please sign below that you are in agreement with the above terms and conditions (You may print this form out, sign, date and fax to 908 526-2198)
Download PDF BACK